Ahhh! Father’s Day is this weekend! That means June is half over already!? How did that happen?
To be honest, I did think about a few things I would like to get C for Father’s Day, but that was awhile ago & now it’s almost here!
Here are 10 great gift ideas for those of you last minute shoppers, like me.
10. Razor Blade Sharpener
9. Bacon Flavored Popcorn
8. Personalized Money Clip
7. Black & Tan Turtle
6. Wooden Wristwatch
5. Fishing Rod Rack
4. iPhone Case & Wallet Combo
3. Funny Parking Post Its
2. iPad Case
1. Grill Tools
If you wish to buy any of the above, just click the pic to take you directly to the seller.
I’m pretty sure we will have to pay extra to have any of it shipped to us by the weekend, but I guess that’s what we get.
Any other last minute ideas you would like to share would be greatly appreciated!
I know I’ve been MIA for a few days.
The hubby & I had some celebrating to do over the weekend. Since our birthdays are only six days apart, we always use the weekend that falls in the middle to spend a little alone time together.
We went to dinner, World Market, Barnes & Noble, and finally, saw The Grey. Have you seen it? Very intense!
Can you believe Valentine’s Day is just seven days away??? Once we get there, this month is half over!
Let’s take a look at what Etsy has to offer for (or from) your sweetie!
10. Personalized heart mugs by modernmadness
9. Chocolate truffles by estheraguirre
8. Guitar pick necklace by WyomingCreative
7. Home print by LittleOwlDesign
6. Dachshunds pillow by katedurkin
5. Zombie love journal by blackbirdandpeacock
4. Arrow necklace by rebeccahaas
3. Heart tie onesie by TheModishLife
2. Heart headband by CasualCutie
1. You Are My Favorite notecards by BigYellowDogDesigns
A little somethin’ for all your loves.
Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day?
I know it’s a made up holiday, but I like to take advantage of any day I can give & receive gifts!
Stop back tomorrow to see a couple of LOVEly crafts I whipped up for the occasion.